New 125g Cube

bdaley

BRS Member
As the title states I am starting a cube tank, I have always wanted one. It will be in my home office have it all plumbed down to the basement thanks to Brandan from NEMO LLC. I am working on the rock work at the moment. It is all water tested as I picked it up from a gentleman from upper NH in the summer. I had an electrician install two dedicated outlets on their own breakers. Plumber installed a sink goal is easy to maintain and no sump noise in my office. For the light I am not sure, thinking of a 24" Aquatic Life T5/LED fixture. I have 3 Xr15s on my two current tanks or I might pick up a Xr30 or even a updated 24" reef breeder when Logan has them in. Thoughts on the lights. goal is rock work up to 18-19" tall with SPS at that level with my Zoas and shroom on the sand bed. 36x36x24.

Attachments

• IMG_1265.jpg
    IMG_1265.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 73
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1264.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 71
Why are you building your scape so high? At 19" will only give you 4" of growth then your corals will be out of the water.

Working on the light cord management, left plenty or sand bed for coral placement and for a blue spot jaw fish to find his place.

I also need to thank Saint04 for selling me Xr30 which will be much better than the Xr15 I had laying around.

Back