New from NH

labnjab

Non-member
I've been a member for a few weeks but haven't posted at all but spend a lot of time looking around. My name is Jason and we have 2 reefs as well as 3 freshwater tanks. The 1st reef has been running over a year. Its a 29 gallon with a 20 L sump. It has 2 koralia 2's for flow and a coralife 65 skimmer. Lighting is a Catalina 4x39 watt t-5 fixture with 2 atinic and 2 14,000K UVL bulbs. Stocking is mostly softies and LPS with a lage BTA hosted by 2 o-clowns. We also have a coral banded shrimp, brittle star fish and falco hawkfish
Here is the most recent picture of the tank taken in October. I've made some changes since then so I'll take another once the lights kick on this afternoon

100_1166.jpg

We also have another 29 gallon without a sump thats been running for about 4 months. It has a koralia 1 and koralia 2 for flow and a tunze nano skimmer. It is mainly sps with softies that came free with the rock (I hate them:: ) Lighting is a 250 watt phoneix 14000K HQI in a LumenMax 3 reflector powered by a galaxy 250 watt electronic ballast. Stocking includes a bangai cardinal, firefish goby, and a yellow watchman/ tiger pistol shrimp pair

IMAG0003.jpg

We are in the works of merging both tanks into a 75 gallon tank and set it up sort of like a reef transition zone. t-5's on one side with LPS and softies and our HQI on the other with SPS. Hopefully we'll get it done before the end of the year. I'll be sure to post pictures when its done

welcome
what is the stuff growing on the rock? Encrusting gorgorian?
It may take over everything.be careful

Back