New Guy In New Bedford

Hello Im Ryan And I Just Wanted To Introduce Myself. I Currently Have A 300 Gallon In Wall That Ive Had Going For About 2 Years Now. I Have Been Bulding It Up Little By Little Trying To Get It To Look Full. I Am Now Starting To Get A Corals And Hope To Get It Full By Hmm... Maybe 2020 But I Always Visit The Site And Do A Lot Of Reading And All I Can Say All You Guys Are A Great Help..

Hi Ryan. I am a new guy also. I just moved to the area (working in New Bedford), and am setting up a 240 gallon tank. I would love to come by and check out your 300 sometime.

hey ryan im scott, i live in acushent near the center. good to have you aboard. nice to have more southern people around. good luck.

thanks everybody!!!

thanks for the welcome!!! let the word out I WANT SOME BIG STUFF if anybody is interested in getting rid of anything large im very interested!!!:cool:

hi there :) welcome to the club :)

brsanime.gif

Welcome I'm Wendy I have family there on the "Pond" lol. and over by the Hosp.. We'll have to gether and do the sites

welcome

Just wanted to say welcome aboard and i would love to see some pics of that tank of yours!! sounds awsome:eek:

Back