new to western ma

parrotchute

Non-member
Hi Guys, just found this place and glad to be here!
I've got a 75 gallon reef tank, mostly softies - I post a lot on livingreefs but I thought a local forum would be nice too.
I just moved to Ware, MA and trying to find some decent fish stores in the area.
I go to Fish Frenzy in Ludlow, MA (which I love), but I'd like to find another place as well to increase the diversity in my tank.
Would love some recommendations.
Alex

There is a place called swampbottoms in lanesboro,ma they have good deals on coral all the time. around an hour ride from Ware.

Welcome neighbor! I've got a few things you might be interested in. Come on over for a visit - Barre, MA. PM if interested.

WelcomeBRS2.gif

Hi Guys, just found this place and glad to be here!
I've got a 75 gallon reef tank, mostly softies - I post a lot on livingreefs but I thought a local forum would be nice too.
I just moved to Ware, MA and trying to find some decent fish stores in the area.
I go to Fish Frenzy in Ludlow, MA (which I love), but I'd like to find another place as well to increase the diversity in my tank.
Would love some recommendations.
Alex

Welcome! Aqua Dreams in Feeding Hills, Aquatic Wildlife in Manchester CT and Krystal Clear Aquatics in Auburn are all worth a visit.

You should stop by Meat Night next month in Barre. It's basically an outdoor winter BBQ where we drink beer and burn things. Would be a good way to meet some BRS folks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes and the good recommendations! I've been to aqua dreams, I like it a lot, and near work too, just kind of out of the way for me.
All these Barre people! A guy I work with lives in Barre (last name Messer) throws parties like that all the time.

Michele, would def be interested, away on business right now tho.
Def not a veggie!
Alex

Sportsman,
I actually just got back from aqua dream - a little too pricey for me, so I didn't get anything.

What kind of corals do you keep? Maybe we can do a frag swap some time...

I've got a 90 gallon set up
couple clows a hippo tang and madnarins and a bunch of soft corals & RBT anenome I just got from Ed at Fish frenzy. email me [email protected] I can send pics of what I got

I've got a 90 gallon set up
couple clows a hippo tang and madnarins and a bunch of soft corals & RBT anenome I just got from Ed at Fish frenzy. email me [email protected] I can send pics of what I got

I love fish frenzy, I'm in there every week. Ed's great.
I'll shoot you an email.

I've got a bunch of softies to include zoas, some finger leathers, and a tyree coral I've fragged a couple of times.
alex

Back