new tunze turbelle settings

nitrofish

reefing again!
I just got the ts24 for my 180 gallon, what should I set the power to? I have it set to 30% right now.

Nice setup Jeff have the same setup with extra 6100's only running one 6100 now will setup in the new tank. Thanks for building the stand it came out great. Want to build another one? I would try running the TS24 setup the way you have it now and mess with the 7094 controller. Where did you place the 2 6100's? Spyro is running 4 6100's in his 300 gallon tank. I think he has them in the back of the tank 2 on one end and 2 on the other end facing each other.

I couln't build another stand right now, im way too busy, but im glad you like the one I made.
the tunze pumps are set at a angle pointing in toward the middle from the back. they just seem realy strong, the sand is getting blown around and stuff

Yeah i had that problem in a my 150 gallon tank the tank was 8ft long and only 18" deep. With only one 6100 it was too much flow, was blowing the sand around.

how bad is the sand getting blown around? I think you are going to get some sand storm when ever you have a stronger pump. I would set it to where the sand is just lightly getting moved and not causing the tank to cloud up then after the sand adjusts to the flow you could always bump it up a little. Anytime I readjust one of my spray bars I always get a little sand movement.

I bought the controller & night LED. During the day it alternates between full power & low power, longest cycle. At night when thelights go out it goes to low power

it shoudnt be i have 2 6000 running 100% in a shorter 120 maybe jeff could try pointing them at each other that way its not hitting the glass and blowing the sand around

Back