Nice SPS Corals to add to tank

Yea...the only thing that kills these so far is the lev...bla bla... sol. People have tried tons of other things and nothing works. There were members in the club at the last meeting selling bottles of the stuff.

I think you can probably get as much info about the treatment without the RC drama by doing a search on this board.

Basicly you want to add 1.1ml per gallon of water and leave it in there for 5-6 hours. This is ONLY for a dip and not a whole tank treatment.

There are a couple of sites out there you can get it from in 500ml bottles but if you just need a little I can set you up with a little bottle

jovreef said:
Yea...the only thing that kills these so far is the lev...bla bla... sol. People have tried tons of other things and nothing works. There were members in the club at the last meeting selling bottles of the stuff.

I think you can probably get as much info about the treatment without the RC drama by doing a search on this board.

I was reading up on the subject this morning and its the information I have.

If you have information on the subject, please post it and let other members know about it.

Back