October meeting frags Thanks.

NanoReefer

25g Waterbox
I have done some re-arranging (tank and sump) and wanted to make sure that everyting made it.
Dawn - Zoo's are great love the orange, opened up that day! And the Rhodactus (sp?) is huge, I can't belive it fit in that container!!!!! Thank You!!! I will get more zoo's from you soon! :D

Armando - Yellow torch is awesome, do you feed those anything or just with the lights and fish food (feeding time)? Should i give it a small piece of shrimp or fish once and a while? Thank You!

Scott - Calaustrea are awesome and are closer to dividing than at the meeting. What should I expect for growth rate with that (heads per month/year)? Thank You!

Yaktop - That devils hand is huge, I love it it is quickly becoming a favorite! Propagation? Can I just cut that down the middle with a razor blade and let the 2 pieces heal up? Thank You!

This is a great organization, and I hope it contiues to be so! I was not at the meeting long and I hope every one understands. I worked in the morning and had family coming down from Canada that afternoon (earlier than expected mind you :rolleyes: ). Thanks again to everyone I have recieved frags from.
Cheers

Steve

devils hand, just cut a piece off and tie it loosely to a small piece of live rock and presto.......... glad you enjoy it.

Steve, I hope you don't mind that I post some pictures of the frags I got at the meeting here on your thread... it's the same frags from the same people.

Here's a a couple of before/after pics (ie, frags right after being put in the tank, and then a few days later):

Ed's Devils Hand:

reef-devils-hand-20041002.jpg

reef-devils-hand-20041005.jpg

Armando's Yellow Torch:

reef-torch-yellow-20041002.jpg

reef-torch-yellow-20041015.jpg

I think they perked up nicely :)

I got a few more frags from other people, but don't have good pics of those at the moment. Thanks everyone!

Nuno

Back