Pic of my squirt plumbing...advice needed

skatezen

If you pick it, Flick it!
Here are a few pictures of my squirt plumbing. What do you think? Does the loc-line come down too far? Will is be aesthetically distracting?

Give me some feedback.

No back siphon in a CL. Still better than a huge a$$ powerhead or any powerhead for that matter. Yeah I dig the overflow.

I can raise the whole thing up 4 inches which would put the loc-line at about water surface level. I just need to find a way to brace the pipes.

I like the snowman!

Take off 4 links in the front and twist the 90? elbows in the front inward 45? pointing diagonally down into the tank.

Yeah, don't worry about hoisting the whole rig up 4 inches, just take out a few links of locline in the front. I'd prefer to keep the front nozzles a couple inches higher and angled slightly down. Then have the back nozzles lower behind the rockwork. What sequence will the Squirt squirt? What pump are you using?

Viewing from the front: Back Right, Front Right, Front Left, Back Left: Repeat.

Velocity T4, however I'm considering something else due to a recent catastrophe we won't discuss.

Looking good! Just make sure you leave enough space between the wall and the tank to make removing and reinstalling the pump as easy as possible... I have a similar setup, with a T4 pump on the floor behind the tank, and after I had to remove the pump last month to remove the calcium buildup, I wish I had left a few more inches of clearance behind the tank...

Nuno

Let's see a front pic and a pic of the sump. :)

My motives for requesting sump pictures have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I am trying to plan mine....well maybe they do.

Jason, Full tank shoot is coming, as you may or may not be able to tell I need to clean the room the tank is in, otherwise I'm only going to get about 2 feet from the tank. I also need to add 2 baffles to my sump. Im having some flow issues in it.

I feel like the flow is less than optimal. I feel like I am getting more flow out of my mag 7 return than my squirt plumbing on a T4. Any ideas? Would help?these

Back