Quarantine tank

MarkSzy

BRS Member
I was just wondering what types of medication if any do you use in your quarantine tanks?

A qt tank should be ok for all, as you’re treating for specific things. I would not do a “general” type QT

Thank you both, we never plan on buying anything with a disease so it’s hard to plan what to treat.
I will check out those videos for more information, thanks.

There are different philosophies and I’d recommend looking @Humblefish ’s website to see the different options and trade offs. Super helpful folks

I subscribe to his religion and treat with copper and metroplex for all incoming fish. Nothing is bulletproof but this has worked well for me. He also has approved vendors if you want to “skip the line”.

There are different philosophies and I’d recommend looking @Humblefish ’s website to see the different options and trade offs. Super helpful folks

I subscribe to his religion and treat with copper and metroplex for all incoming fish. Nothing is bulletproof but this has worked well for me. He also has approved vendors if you want to “skip the line”.
do you have a link to the website? i cant see his account, i read the link Biggie provided.

Back