All Set Rainbow Monti

jfoahs04

Non-member
Looking for a frag of this to mount it to the back wall and have it encrust over time. I know "rainbow" is attached to a lot of coral, but I'm looking for something like the pic below - blue flesh with red/orange/yellow/sometimes green polyps. I'm in the Boston area, but occasionally get down to the South Coast and up to NH (93 corridor).

rainbow montipora.jpg

You should of told us you was looking for this too lol. We have some of this as well.
Haha yeah, sorry about that. It slipped my mind. I've actually been looking for a frag of this for months. If you or Pablo are OK with meeting like last time, I could do that again (I don't mind paying a little extra for the storage/heat packs too, I know that's not free). Otherwise I may be out that way in a couple of weeks.

Haha yeah, sorry about that. It slipped my mind. I've actually been looking for a frag of this for months. If you or Pablo are OK with meeting like last time, I could do that again (I don't mind paying a little extra for the storage/heat packs too, I know that's not free). Otherwise I may be out that way in a couple of weeks.
Shoot Pablo a text I'm sure he can do something for you. If not I'll make sure to have a piece at my house for you.

I have this that was in my back wall..i bought as rainbow monti from shawn(crazy corals)..i just frag those 2h ago.

Attachments

• 20220404_211614.jpg
    20220404_211614.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 148
Back