Re-introduction I guess

maneoxfidelis

wannabe fish nerd
because I haven't been active in forever, I also didn't have a tank for a while.
I'm Jimmy, I used to work at an lfs in Revere MA and I've met alot of you through that.

my newest tank is a 120g
custom stand/hood
vertex gen 2 in180
lighting consists of 2x250w 15k xm's powered by a sunlight supply galaxy ballast
in full size lumenarcs and 4 powerbrite leds(the all blue model)
debating on adding 2 t-5's for more even "blue" coverage.
fulltankclose.jpg

lightsideview.jpg

leftsidefront.jpg

sideview.jpg

thanks. I'm workin on it, I'm sort of being a perfectionist on a budget ha.
hey, I don't think so either. do you dive around here at all?

thank you. also anyone else have really bad luck with chromis of any sort? I've always tried the typical blue/green chromis in a small group and they will all just sort of fade away over time. I recently decided to try some vanderbilts from jay's, healthy fish all eating etc etc. but its been about 2 weeks and I'm down to 2. I'm pretty sure its not jay's, and my tank checks out in terms of levels, also the 6line and pygmy hawk I got are kicking a**. go figure.

HI and welcome Jimmy
its nice to hear from you here i met you at the store in revere back when i started a couple of years ago ,do you keep in touch with Matt,or John ?
see you around here.manny

Hey Jimmy, its about time that tank got put together. The last time I was there you just got the skimmer, hows it working? Im still waiting for my blue zoos.;) Tank looks good, talk you soon.

Derek

manny, yep I still hang out with matt all the time. I haven't seen john in forever though unfortunately.

derek, thanks yeah it took forever the skimmer sat in the box for months ha. they're growing, I have some nice eagle eyes too.

aquaman, nope I was never overly active ha. I did go to the brass conference though.

Back