Reef Cleaners order for South Shore Area Anyone??

AnthonyP

Non-member
I will be placing an order for about $100 maybe slightly more and wondering if someone else needs to make an order to get the free overnight shipping. There is a 12% discount so for example the total list price from the website needs to be $200 and then add the discount brings it to $176 which qualify the free ship............. LMK if you have at least a $75 order to place I can put on my card and you pay me cash or vise versa whatever is easy......looking to place the order for delivery next Thursday 7/18

I jist ordered $78 from them last Friday...they sent it overnight, but week delivery. My stuff sat in a box for 3 days at over 80 degrees with barely any water. I should have refused delivery. Oh...and plants were missing, but john shipped them for free (2nd day) - not really free since I got screwed on the next day delivery.

Just make sure he doesn't tell you he will ship them on Friday to arrive on Saturday. He knows this will not happen, since the delivery clearly says: "overnight, week delivery"

Ps: he is the one that told me he would ship on Friday, I didn't ask for it. I called Fedex, and they wouldn't allow me to pick it up on Saturday.

Last edited:
Anthony, see my thread on cleanup crew for sale. If youre interested Ill be in Braintree on Saturday so I could bring the crew with me.

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back