Reef n' Roll

Gina McReeferson

My sweet Baby David
I picked up some corals from Reef n' Roll today, just wanted to thank her and state what is no doubt common knowledge to most of you, WOW, what a tank, what a nice system, and some amazing corals! Oh yeah, I guess I should mention Bec was nice to. :D It was a pleasure meeting you, and we both thank you for the corals. I hope after five years my tank looks half as nice as that one, so many huge and beautiful colonies! Her frag tank is like a candy store, I should have brought my 120 quart cooler, just gave her my credit card, and loaded the whole rack to go! :D

It is always so good to see a well set up system in action and the fruits they produce, it's an inspiration for me/us.

Thanks again Bec,
-Dave and Gina

GinaD said:
Where is that?

Its Bec, shes a member here. Has a 125 with a big sump and fragtank in the basement...300 or so gallons total I think. Runs an ETSS 1000 for a skimmer.

Nicest tank I have ever seen. Click TOTM in the top banner to see an old pic of her tank. Its much nicer now.

Gina, Bec has the rainbow coral thread in the BRS marketplace coral forums. She frequently will post frags for sale. Her tank is a "must see" and her corals are awesome. Her tank was featured as a tank of the month last year...check it out.

Rich beat me to it!

BTW, we were there today. It never ceases to amaze me when I see it. Her pictures of the corals are great, but don't do them justice.

I seen her tank in person once, its incredably nice looking. never got a chance to see the frag tank though

Her tank looks amazing. It looks much bigger than the 125 gallon size.

Her tank is the BOMB! It is clearly the most beautiful tank I have ever seen... and you are right, Dave+Gina, she is a great person! I spend too much money when I visit her and will someday again try to duplicate her tank.

:)

Tam

Back