Reefbum and Melev | Live Now

I love ReefBum. But I wasn’t really that excited to see Marc as a guest. ReefBum is my favorite reefer to watch. I used to watch Marc L. every week but I think his channel has changed. He’s all over the place. When I’m cleaning the bathroom I’ll probably end up Ajaxing through it.
As far as testing for Potassium Strontium or iodine. @BiGGiePauls33 @highfive52 how fast are these being depleted in your systems? I consistently do water changes and haven’t seen the reason to test for these yet. Thanks

@Mixed Reefer I’m also on moonshiners and i have to dose strontium on a monthly basis( depending on icp results) and iodine daily. I don’t do water changes and my potassium is always slightly high. A lot of the things come in from foods.

@Mixed Reefer I’m also on moonshiners and i have to dose strontium on a monthly basis( depending on icp results) and iodine daily. I don’t do water changes and my potassium is always slightly high. A lot of the things come in from foods.
Hmm, I just purchased my first ATI test. The results should be interesting. Thinking of trying the moonshiner program

Marc’s livestream has changed since his girlfriend passed away and his tank crashed. he has had a lot of turmoil this year which I am sure has effected him. I used to enjoy his stream but I do not watch them mutch anymore.

I love ReefBum. But I wasn’t really that excited to see Marc as a guest. ReefBum is my favorite reefer to watch. I used to watch Marc L. every week but I think his channel has changed. He’s all over the place. When I’m cleaning the bathroom I’ll probably end up Ajaxing through it.
As far as testing for Potassium Strontium or iodine. @BiGGiePauls33 @highfive52 how fast are these being depleted in your systems? I consistently do water changes and haven’t seen the reason to test for these yet. Thanks
I can't stand Marc, his voice drives me nuts. I don't ever waterchange 13.5g so I test iodine strontium and potas. Every 3 weeks and dose it as it's needed. The beast I used to waterchange, stopped, ie I was frying my corals with new light thought it was a disease..lol. as soon as the water change stopped on beast I began testing it like Lil tank and dose as needed. And at this point I am wondering if I ever need to waterchange again. I'm nervous but all parameters don't call water change. But I also dose fuel ab plus and a big variety of mixed foods. Phos 10 nitrates 15. Struggle to keep it up. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a ploy to sell salt.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back