Reefer Madness: Feedback

Reef55

BRS Member
I have to say that dealing with Chris at Reefer Madness has been nothing but pleasurable. He gave me lots of advice on the acropora's I ordered from him, and backed his livestock 100%. I will certainly be a repeat buyer in the future.

:)

Overall I've been very happy with what I've purchased there. Some times things don't look quite like the picture on the site but then again I'm not running 20k with actinic supplmentation.

I stopped buying from them since everything I got from them was in pretty bad shape. I also had numerous deaths. I started buying from ReefSciences and I am extremely pleased with them.

I've only bought from ReeferMadness once but overall it was a very good experience... they were very accomodating, and after they made a shipping mistake (probably due to me cancelling one coral and ordering another) they gave me the huge colony they sent by mistake and shipped the right coral the same day. The corals were very well packed, in large bags with lots of water. At the time I ordered they had a promotion for free frags, but out of the 4 I received (large sized frags, btw), two were partly bleached and didn't make it... they were free anyway, so no big deal.

Nuno

Back