Rkl????

Rone

Non-member
Shut down my other tank yesterday and set up new one. Reinstalled RK and now it does not recognize my MLC module. Did the update on My Reef and still nothing. It's like its not even trying to connect with the module. The #4 light on head unit doesn't come on either. I tried another MLC module and same issue. Any help on what to do? I do have the item hooked into the MLC and that does work on both MLC modules I have.

Shut down my other tank yesterday and set up new one. Reinstalled RK and now it does not recognize my MLC module. Did the update on My Reef and still nothing. It's like its not even trying to connect with the module. The #4 light on head unit doesn't come on either. I tried another MLC module and same issue. Any help on what to do? I do have the item hooked into the MLC and that does work on both MLC modules I have.

What do you meant with the item?

Have you tried another wire to connect your RKL With the MLC ? Could be the original wire you had broke when you unplugged the unit.

Have you tried to reset the RKL to factory default values ? That worked several times to me.

Best !

Ps: I never update the modules that are working well together. Just in case the update screw something. There is no need to touch the software when all was working perfectly before....... Just my opinion.

Cheers again !

Last edited:
Yes I did a factory reset. After that it made matters worst so that's why I did the update. I did try another cable and same issue. Weird everything was working fine.

Back