RODI FIlTERS

buffalobill

Non-member
Hi guys,
I know I'm annoying but could someone tell me which chambers these filters go into. When I bought the RODI used the kid gave me three different filters not sure which goes in what. One of them which is heavier has like fish net cover, the other two our white and say 1 micron and 20 micron. I attached my RODI unit could someone which filter goes in what chamber. Also does anyone know much about this RODI Unit because there is no name on it. I don't think I paid to much for it. Finally deciding to hook it up.
Thanks in advance,
Kevin:cool:

Last edited:
I don't know that unit. Do you know what the white chamber above the membrane housing is? Is that the DI?

Normally you'd go;
5 micron sediment
1micron sediment
1 micron carbon block
(into membrane, product water out of the membrane to..)
DI cartridge.

Jimmy,
I can't figure out how to open the two white chambers. Any other people know where I can find out about this particular unit. Thanks Jimmy again for replying. It looks like same unit found in airwaterandice therefore do you think it takes the same filters?'
Thanks kevin

Looks exacly like the one I have.. I purchased it form Airwaterice.com......

I know the top tube is the good water.

That pic is the back of the unit... I do believe the fishnet one goes on the right if you are looking at it from the front.

Would it be the chamber that is under where the water enters the unit. How many filters do you use?Thanks for answering

Mine looks EXACLY like that... I paid 139.00 for it.... uses two filters on the bottom.... are you trying to figure out how to hook it up? Or where to put the filters? And you are talking about the 3 filters on the bottom right?

There are three chamber on the bottom and two chambers on top. The kid gave me three different types filters. I just ordered faucet adaptor so when that comes I'll hook it up. How much water do you waste? Do you have some type of valve that shuts it off before bucket overflows?

There are three chamber on the bottom and two chambers on top. The kid gave me three different types filters. I just ordered faucet adaptor so when that comes I'll hook it up. How much water do you waste? Do you have some type of valve that shuts it off before bucket overflows?

I've have many beers... yes 3 chambers is what I have... the typical waste is something like 1 good gallon to 3 bad gallons... don't quote me on that, but it's rediculous. my waste water is going into my drain from the washing machine... so I don't have to empty buckets. I don't know how your set up is.

Thanks Mdbv25,
I knew you must have been under the influence last night. My photography is bad but not that bad.

Back