RODI system

Metro

Non-member
So I’m finally looking to invest in a RODI system due to high phosphates after changing water with sink water my question what’s the best bang for my buck RODI system? (Nothing too crazy unless someone got one for sale of course )

So I’m finally looking to invest in a RODI system due to high phosphates after changing water with sink water my question what’s the best bang for my buck RODI system? (Nothing too crazy unless someone got one for sale of course )

Get a used one. It does the same thing as a new one.

Upvote 0
look at 2-1 ratio units much less waste water. 1 gallon of rodi= two gallons of waste water

Upvote 0
I've bought mine from Amazon too, from Liquagen which at the time had a good deal. I didn't receive the wrench for the canisters originally but when I contacted them, they shipped it to me with some additional tube fittings as backup.

Upvote 0
I've bought mine from Amazon too, from Liquagen which at the time had a good deal. I didn't receive the wrench for the canisters originally but when I contacted them, they shipped it to me with some additional tube fittings as backup.
I got the same one 5 stage works great

Upvote 0
Back