Sch 80 PVC Fittings

Intheflesh

Non-member
Seems like the 'big box' stores don't carry them. I ordered my unions, ball valves and pipe online to build my water mixing station. It all arrived last night, and when i went to my local Lowes and HD to buy the T's and L's I realized they don't carry them.

Looks like I can get them on Amazon Prime and have them arrive monday. But are there any local places to check out that might carry sch80 fittings? Thanks!

I don't know of anywhere local that carries sch80 anything. Usplastics, mcmaster, and grainger are my go to places for such harder to find things.

Keep in mind that other than the higher quality valves and beefier bulkheads, there is no reason why we would need anything sch80 for reefing purposes (unless you just really really like grey). Sch80 pipe is smaller ID (because of the thicker walls) so it's actually inferior to regular Sch40 for our purposes. We never come anywhere near the pressures that Sch80 is designed for.

Ah, if you try hard enough you can find sch40 pipe and most fittings in that same grey color.

Back