screen top

No issues at all. They're a sinch to make and if u take your time, they are even pleasing to the eye. I made one for a rimless and it looks great

Not at all. Here's mine. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376309949.617093.jpg

screen top comes off in 2 seconds, but is priceless for keeping your fish in the water, totally worth it, I got the screen from marinedepot.com and the kit from Lowe's, made the whole thing in about 20 minutes...

+1 Here...

Bought clear mesh from BRS and got the frame from HD and built it in no time. I was debating whether to do it on my rimless or not. I have to say I have no regrets, it' not as bad as I thought it would be. It kind of blends in with the whole set up.

I only take it out when doing maintenance in the tank. I can slide it back far enough to feed and stuff...

The other day I took the top off to feed/maintain and one of my Barlets Anthias leaped out of the water landing 2 feet away under the sofa::. I picked it up quickly and put it back in the tank.

So I am sure the top has kept casualties to 0! ;)

Higor

nice i have a glass top now but it gets dusty and water doesnt evaporate so i get like water underneath a little so im figuring the lighting will be better in the tank if i change to the screen

Back