Sea Hares

tucc185

Non-member
last week a couple of people were interested in getting Olive sea hares, and I told them I would let them know if I got any. Well, my store got some in today, 5 to be exact, so whoever was interested, we have them. They're $15 each, little guys, but they grow very quickly. If you come in on Friday between 5-8 or saturday (my hours), and let me know that youre a BRS member, you can have them for $12 (just don't tell the boss) :rolleyes: . Those of you who already talked to me about them should have directions to Pets Plus, but if you need them again, let me know and I'll give you the address, and you can find it on mapquest from there.

The address is 2286 main st. Tewksbury, 01876. My name's Mike, I'll be one of two people working tomorrow and Saturday, so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding me. I don't know if you read my post in the last sea hare thread, but don't expect to see a beautiful and welll stocked salt department at my store. Right now its a bit of a wreck, but I've been working my butt off to get our salt dept. out of the 70's there. The tank the sea hares are in is separate from the main system, so don't worry about them, they're healthy.

Back