Should I be worried???

viking

Non-member
My RBTA has been moving around for about a week. Settling into a spot for a day or two and then moving at night. The newest location is about an inch from my acan (see below). Should I just wait and see how this plays out or move the acan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335103895.131975.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335103895.131975.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 251
if he doesnt move in a day or so thats probably the spot its chosen, its easier to move and keep the acan happy than the latter

Not sure But, if it is moving around :eek:nthego: you may want to put a nylon on any power heads. Anemones have been known to get sucked in and chopped up . Ask me how I know.

As long as it's not touching the acan it should be fine.
I have a couple rbta that are very close to acros,but they aren't being stung.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. The RBTA is extending its tips and slightly touching the acan. How long does it take for an RBTA to harm other coral? I don't want to move the acan (who has sprouted four new mouths in a week) from that spot only to have the RBTA move overnight. But if the RBTA sting quickly destroys another coral I want to move him ASAP. Sorry for all the questions. Still learning....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My RBTA killed my hammer. The Tusk tried to steal a krill shrimp from the nem and got a mouth full of sting...he was smacking his lips for a bit but is fine. Don't underestimate the RBTA if it can reach the Acans you should move them.

Back