skimmer for a biocube fuge/sump......

MPevine11

my own mini ocean
im looking to get a custom sump/fuge made for my biocube 29 hqi and i emailed a guy. he said probaly about $270, but he needs to know the dimensios for the skimmer i want. im not sure what skimmer to get the sump/fuge will be in the stand. please help I'm looking to spend $100-$200 and get a skimmer that is realiable.

(if you coud post a link, and maybe dimensions that would be great) the smaller the base the better.

thank you all
-mike Pevine-

seems the tunze 9002 has a decent footprint, and i read alot of good reviews........

any other options?

Well I was going to sugest the Saphire Aquatics BC29R but it seems they have gone out of buisness!!! I have heard very good things about them and just read that they closed the doors do to personal reasons.. Well if you can find a used one I have heard very good things about them.

Well I was going to sugest the Saphire Aquatics BC29R but it seems they have gone out of buisness!!! I have heard very good things about them and just read that they closed the doors do to personal reasons.. Well if you can find a used one I have heard very good things about them.

i had that in my regular biocube 29. it was a great skimmer. but i am building a sump/fuge ( well getting one custom made) and looking for a skimmer to put in that, rather then have one in the chambers.

I would Try this!! I love The brand!!! I have never tryed but looks like a good skimmer and deff quiet!! http://www.proteinskimmer.com/Produc...o Remora.htm

is that a HOB? im Looking for something for in my sump/fuge.

This is The site im Ordering FromLifeReef filter systems

should be done in mid july the guy said. im going to have him order the tunze 9002 and install it so its a perfect fit. so excited to get this all set up :)

Back