Special request: livestock donations for BRS auction

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
Hi,

The BRS will be having its yearly grand fundraising auction on 26Mar2005.
The Officers and BoD ask that you please consider donating livestock to the cause.
Proceeds from the auction go to the BRS account to pay for refreshments at meetings, the meeting rooms, and to bring in guest speakers (airfare, hotel, food).
Details on the time and place of the auction will be coming.
All donations are tax deductable. You can get a receipt for your taxes.

Please post here if you'd like to donate, and if you have pics of the donation, post them too.

Thanks!

Sorry, I won't be donating anything this time, unless people would like aptaisia, manjano, flatworms and red mites. :) I WILL bring a pocket full of green stuff to stock the new system :)

Darren if you were a true patriot...you would donate your A,M, F, and RMs then use your green to buy them back. :p
BTW I'll have a little something special to toss into the mix

If I can be 100% my tank is pest free by the time the auction rolls around, I'll donate some corals.

Just a bump for more attention.
The organization really needs to pay some hefty bills with the proceeds from this month's auction.

I will donate a 2 inch frag of this awesome colored purple cap,may also be able to get something else.
-Liam.

Attachments

• DSCF0395 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0395 (Small).JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 597
I can donate some zoos and a frag of purple digitata. I may need to have someone pickup ahead of time as I'm not 100% sure I can make it to the meeting.

I have a fluorescent green hydnophora I can donate. It's getting too large for my tank, I've had it for about a year and got the frag from Scott. The frag is about 4-5" tall and maybe 4" in dia. I will probably take a small frag off the colony but that won't deter from the size.....

I'll take a pic this weekend, I had to buy a new PC and still need to load the camera software.

Tradition has held that there's no frag swap on the yearly auction.
The meeting has been all about raising funds for the BRS, and putting personal gain aside for one meeting.
Not sure if the Officers/BoD have adopted the policy this year.

We have not brought up the question....but I will speak for the BOD here and say let's plan on NO frag swap just for this one time yearly meeting. You guys will all need your cash for the auction stuff.

I don't have anything ready to be fragged at this point, so this year I'll be on the buyers side.

When we should have a list of donations from sponsors?

Back