Sponsors?

Dave T

BRS Member
Is there a page on the forum that lists the BRS sponsors? I can’t find one… I’d like to give sponsors my business, but it’s difficult to track them down. It would be great if there was a page that listed the sponsors, where they are located, what their business does, and their contact information.

Thanks, I have seen that. But I still think it would be great to have a single page that listed the sponsors, what they do, where they are, and how to contact them. I'm sure the sponsors wouldn't mind. As it stands, it takes quite a bit of detective work to get the information I'm looking for.

Thanks, I have seen that. But I still think it would be great to have a single page that listed the sponsors, what they do, where they are, and how to contact them. I'm sure the sponsors wouldn't mind. As it stands, it takes quite a bit of detective work to get the information I'm looking for.
If you click on "Quick Links" you can then click "Sponsors" to bring you to that page, if you want to take the time to create a thread with all their information, feel free and I'll sticky it under Quick Links.

Each Sponsor has their own forum that they pay for and their information is posted in each of their own forums.

If you click on "Quick Links" you can then click "Sponsors" to bring you to that page, if you want to take the time to create a thread with all their information, feel free and I'll sticky it under Quick Links.

Each Sponsor has their own forum that they pay for and their information is posted in each of their own forums.
Ok... I think it would be best if there was a single document or post with all the information. I guess I'd be willing to put that together. Is there any easier way for me to gather the information other than to individually PM each of the sponsors?

Ok... I think it would be best if there was a single document or post with all the information. I guess I'd be willing to put that together. Is there any easier way for me to gather the information other than to individually PM each of the sponsors?
no you would have to contact each, as sponsors are responsible for their own forums.

I can easily add information to the existing list of sponsor forums if the sponsors want to send me a brief blurb with contact info, location and what they do. Users will have to hover over the link for the forum for now but I may be able to find an addon that will display the info below the forum name.

That way we won't have a separate page that needs to be maintained - and likely won't be.

Ok sounds good. Let me know if you want any help. I am willing to contact people individually if you want. But I do still think a separate page would be good. It doesn’t seem like it would be hard to maintain, sponsors don’t come and go very often, do they? In any case, something that would make the information available on a phone would be good, hovering isn’t an option from your phone.

Maybe a thread could be started tagging all sponsors by name and they could reply to the thread with the info they want to share, which the OP could copy into the first post.

If you click on the hamburger at the top left, you can then click the drop down arrow under quick links and then select sponsors.
@Dave T

It doesn’t seem like it would be hard to maintain, sponsors don’t come and go very often, do they?
Problem is, there are a lot of things about the site and the club that aren't too hard to maintain but they add up and we're all volunteers. I understand what you're asking for though and I'll try to figure out something

Problem is, there are a lot of things about the site and the club that aren't too hard to maintain but they add up and we're all volunteers. I understand what you're asking for though and I'll try to figure out something
Thanks Joe. Again, I’m happy to help.

Back