Super Glue Bulk quantity/Wholesale group buy

jacqur

This is why I don't surf.
Folks,

I need some super glue, and you do too.

So I'm starting up a group buy thread for super glue. The company is called E-Z bond, website below: http://www.e-zbond.com/Product.htm
Same folks BRS ordered from a while back.

These guys are wholesalers so prices are not on the website. Here are the details:

Minimum order $125. Planned order date Thursday 8/10. Estimated shipping to Ma from Ca is $15 for 10 lbs. worth via UPS.

Prices:

Viscosity 700 cps - Thick gel
2 oz-$2.89
8 oz $ 9.39
16 oz $ 15.19

Viscosity 1500 cps - Thicker gel
16 oz (Only size available) $15.19

Miscellaneous
Empty 2 oz bottle only $ 0.30
empty 2 oz bottles w/ tip $1
Bottle tips - $ 5.50/25
Debonder glue solvent - 2oz - $1.89
Accelerator - 2oz $1.89

Express interest/post questions/make order in this thread please.
Order will be placed Thursday morning or as soon after Thursday as $125 minimum is reached. Pickup will be in Shrewsbury. Payment will be at time of pickup for orders under $20, Paypal in advance for orders over $20.

I tried that glue, and didn't like it. Although it is thick, it isn't "gel" like the kind you buy in the store. I found it really difficult to work with.

Thanks for the input guys.

I agree that 700 is the way to go for viscosity. It isn't super thick but I prefer it over the tiny gel tubes. I guess it is all preference.

Mauro - Very cool of you to share the spreadsheet. Does most of the work for me.

Viscosity 700 cps - Thick gel
2 oz-$2.89 x 5
Thanks
Duds

jacqur said:
Thanks for the input guys.

I agree that 700 is the way to go for viscosity. It isn't super thick but I prefer it over the tiny gel tubes. I guess it is all preference.

Mauro - Very cool of you to share the spreadsheet. Does most of the work for me.

Mauro, what kind was it that you gave me? I'm not sure what thickness it was. Just so everyone knows, what I didn't like about it was that is was just thin enough where it would cause a slick of glue on the top of the water when you put the frag in.

Ok Duds.

5 x 2oz = $14.45 + whatever the fraction of shipping amounts to.

Just a suggestion - 1 x 2ox + 1 x 8oz = $12.28 + shipping.

You can save a few bucks and refill the 2 oz bottle unless there was a reason you wanted 5 2 oz bottles. Just a suggestion.

jacqur said:
Ok Duds.

5 x 2oz = $14.45 + whatever the fraction of shipping amounts to.

Just a suggestion - 1 x 2ox + 1 x 8oz = $12.28 + shipping.

You can save a few bucks and refill the 2 oz bottle unless there was a reason you wanted 5 2 oz bottles. Just a suggestion.
yes can you do your suggestion please :D
Thanks
Duds

Looks like everyone is all stocked up on super glue. We will continue to wait, hopefully more will express interest. Next target order date is 8/17.

super glue gel.

I have 5 tubes of the superglue gel made by Locktite .70 oz each
its Loctite 454.

for sale or swap....looking for a maxima

Rob

Mauro, what kind was it that you gave me? I'm not sure what thickness it was. Just so everyone knows, what I didn't like about it was that is was just thin enough where it would cause a slick of glue on the top of the water when you put the frag in.

We got the 1000cps, it works but it takes forever (more than a minute ) to set.
I got one 700cps bottle tagged on that order and it's a bit quicker setting. If I had to do it over, I'd do 700.
M.

All,

Looks like there just isn't much interest in this group buy. I have located another source for the glue so I'm cancelling this activity. Maybe we can reasses in a few months.

anybody have this 700 glue that everybody likes . i will buy some off u . i live in fall river . so if someone far (hr an half - or more ) i can paypal the money including shipping . but if ur close enough i will come by ( also have some sps frags to sell LOL)

Back