tank pics. new coral... acan help

tubs blasto and something els got the tubs and the something els from frank180reef
DSC_0217.jpg

green ric....
DSC_0206.jpg

green torch i got from frank180reef
DSC_0179.jpg

i also got these zoas from frank... any one have an ID on them

CopyofDSC_0168.jpg

i got the zoas on the left from frank also. the ones on the right are armor of god's right?
CopyofDSC_0159.jpg

Ya know I gotta say that that is one of the nicest smaller tanks I've seen! Awesome Frogspawn coral. I miss my big Froggie. :eek:

Really good job Corey!

Ya know I gotta say that that is one of the nicest smaller tanks I've seen! Awesome Frogspawn coral. I miss my big Froggie. :eek:

Really good job Corey!

thanks. im loveing it to. but i would love to have a 210g tank lol

Wow Corey! Your tank is really coming along nicely! It is growing in well and I can't wait to see that zoa garden take off.

Corey, I am very impressed with what you have done with the tank. I am glad it went to such a good reefer.

this thing just swallowed down 2 mysis shrimp bigger than it was. if you look close you can see a tail of the 2nd one
CopyofDSC_0251.jpg

Ill second the Blastomussa in pic 3. Lookin good, just keep in mind the chem warfare. Give items that sting plenty of room.

what do Blastomussa like for lighting? i moved it up about 1/2 way in the tank. and it dosent seem to be opening as much.
red circle is coral now. and blue is where it was.
DSC_0320-1.jpg

Very nice. Corey, remember placement is very important. I've lost things just from moving from the side of the tank to the front. Keep the pictures coming.

this is as big as it has gotten in a few days... think i should move it?
CopyofDSC_0233.jpg

and can i like cut it and make it shorter?

Back