Tank recommendations for new reef build

FishieBusiness

BRS Member
Hi All,

I'm want to start a new system and I'm looking recommendation on tank makers. Looking for a tank 150-180gals. Glass with euro brace.

Reefsavvy, miracle, AGA tanks, planet aquarium and Glasscages are the big ones. reef savvy is like the Lamborghini of tanks.

Hi All,

I'm want to start a new system and I'm looking recommendation on tank makers. Looking for a tank 150-180gals. Glass with euro brace.
Follow suit and go Innovative Marine, they're 40% off until the end of the month Matt.

Follow suit and go Innovative Marine, they're 40% off until the end of the month Matt.
Not sure what to make of the site. How do you find the tank only. I already have an aluminum stand. I ordered it from the same company that Tidal Gardens uses.

Not sure what to make of the site. How do you find the tank only. I already have an aluminum stand. I ordered it from the same company that Tidal Gardens uses.
No idea, maybe contact support. What size is the stand that used, because these tanks aren't standard sizes. Each one seem a little bit off. Shoot Kevin @All Things Aquatic or one of the other sponsors a call to see if they know.

I just picked up a ~450 gallon tank from Glasscages. It seemed really well made to me. They gave me a tour of their facility in Dickson, TN. They had some REALLY big tanks being made there!
I have owned a 155 gallon 60x24x25 Glass Cages tank for over a year and couldn’t be happier. Solid tank and beautiful.

Back