The Green 120 Tech Softy's Tank Upgrade

Looking good Ronnie, just not sure how long we will be able to call this one a softie tank with all the LPS you keep adding:) Love the orange/redish carpet Lobo, one of my favorites next to all the rest in there.

What do I win if I guess right? You can use a little more RED and some more GREEN... LOL!
Green, is that your favorite LOL. Looking for something different now. Thanks and I'll get the information soon to you.

Wow Ronnie. Your softies tank looks nicer than 95% of the SPS dominant tanks out there. I'd be psyched if someday my tank looks 1/4 as sweet as this.
Thank you, I'm trying just wish the blue carpet would cooperate and move any were then were it is.

You ended up putting acans on the shelf on the top right of the tank? The tank look sweet
Yes, Acans looked right and I didn't have to wait for it to grow in. I cheated.

What is the orange piece to the right of the green carpet on the rocks? That looks new I don't remember that one.
Auss orange Lobo (Tangerine color / Metallic red) very bright I'll post a picture that my son took on the tripod.

damn this tank make mine look like i just started it last week..amazing color and all u have is 4 bulbs?huh?come on ur hiding something...zeovit come on tell us your secrets!
Yes, I do use the zeo and I'm still open to go to the 6 or 8 bulb fixture just will have more bulb selection. Everything looks good under 4 bulbs placement is important.

This softy tank is RC tank of the month worthy!
Well done Ronnie
Thank you for the kind words. I think I only posted once on RC a long time ago.

nice job incredible color pop !
Thank you, I thought it looks some time cartoony in a good way.

u did a great job ronny so much color tank of the year
Thanks Eric, LMK know if you need anything or help.

Looking good Ronnie, just not sure how long we will be able to call this one a softie tank with all the LPS you keep adding:) Love the orange/redish carpet Lobo, one of my favorites next to all the rest in there.
Thank you, and yes its a LPS/softy tank now. LPS are growing on me but still looking for something different in the softy family.

Last edited:
Here is the picture Matt.

Attachments

• 056-Auss-oange-lobo.jpg
    056-Auss-oange-lobo.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,026
  • jacob.jpg
    jacob.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,013
love the rock work and placement of everything amazing build

would you mind sharing your bulb combo?

Last edited:
Here is a updated picture I took before the blue carpet decided to walk to the back of the tank.

Attachments

• 057-tank3-21.jpg
    057-tank3-21.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 892
  • pumps-off-003.jpg
    pumps-off-003.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 905
  • pumps-off-001.jpg
    pumps-off-001.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 911
Spectacular!Amazing colors and a very sweet setup.Placement and location of equipment and inhabitants are perfectly placed.

OK, here is a quick and dirty picture of the tank have some new pieces coming will update as soon as everything settles in. Did some cleaning and moving things around. Hope you enjoy also thank you for the kind words everyone. (DemiseAngel, tigerslacrosse4, jtmac, Willray, Joal A yes it is,)

Attachments

• tank-fts.jpg
    tank-fts.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 620
  • top-right-half.jpg
    top-right-half.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 625
  • buttom.jpg
    buttom.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 633
That last pic is insane, love your aquascaping, there's tons of stuff in there and still looks very natural. Nice job!

Back