The struggle continues….

What salt you’re using and how often you change your water?
All sps are doing this? How many have you tried?
To be frank, I still lose new sps frags if I don’t place them in a good spot in my tank full of established acro colonies. So don’t be discouraged if these are just your few starter frags. Some tanks just take time to balance whatever it is that we will never understand. And sometimes it’s better to just let it go and give it some more time.
That 7.5dkh though….is the only thing that bothers me from here.

What salt you’re using and how often you change your water?
All sps are doing this? How many have you tried?
To be frank, I still lose new sps frags if I don’t place them in a good spot in my tank full of established acro colonies. So don’t be discouraged if these are just your few starter frags. Some tanks just take time to balance whatever it is that we will never understand. And sometimes it’s better to just let it go and give it some more time.
That 7.5dkh though….is the only thing that bothers me from here.
I change at least 10% a week using Red Sea regular salt. Had the same issue with Fritz blue box.

No, not all frags, some seem to be doing well. I bumped alk to 8, i’ll raise it a little more and see if things improve.

Here’s a good picture of how the recession looks. Slowly works up from base, but doesn’t look like bare flesh.

IMG_4447.jpeg

Back