Trek to Aquaman

CaptainAndy

Non-member
Just got back from a nice visit with Brian in Acushnet and was blown away by his set-up. Talk about every gizmo in the reefer world. Made me realize how far I still need to grow but boy, the system was impressive. And the corals showed it.

I want a piece of that Tubs crayola when my system's done. Perhaps, IMO, the nicest Acro I've ever seen.

i was also there this morning. i visited his tank around 11. must have left before you arrived. but yeah, his setup is very very, did i say very nice

Everything about his setup & corals is
wow_3.gif

Just got back from a nice visit with Brian in Acushnet and was blown away by his set-up. Talk about every gizmo in the reefer world. Made me realize how far I still need to grow but boy, the system was impressive. And the corals showed it.

I want a piece of that Tubs crayola when my system's done. Perhaps, IMO, the nicest Acro I've ever seen.

It was nice to meet you Andy.....Thanks for the props....

Mike too...;)
Ed...KMA :p ...;)

Nice!!! More More More:) Brian are all those the solomon island cap? I love how you let it everything grow out.

Beauteous Brian!
Thanks for the compliment!!

I'll give specifics later on tonight.

Mike, where do you find these links!!!! too funny...That kinda looked like Ed when he came buy for a bucket of carbon @ 8:30 on a Sun night!!!:p

Flow Meter

Can anyone recommend flow meter or site for flow meter to put in line to my skimmer. Seems like a good way to fine tune.

Wow Brian - that cap got HUGE! Can't wait to check it out in person later today.
Daire, Thanks for the visit....sorry I responded late..didn't see your post. It was nice to chat about different things pertaining to the hobby..(& the club ;) ) I mounted your cap frag & it is in a safe place!!! Will do the flourescent yellow polyp toadstool tonight. See you at the meeting!!:cool:
Thanks again....

B

Back