tunze group buy interest? Discounted prices.

count me in definately ts-24.does it come with the night photo cell if not put me down for one of those also i'll have the $$$ on thur so i can pay then.2 hr ride for me. i also hope cc over the phone would be ok.

Count me in for the TS-24 (2X6100 W/Multi controler) also would like two of those magnets but I'm not sure which one I'd need for my 220g, any thoughts? I'm gonna have to join the group of people 2+ hrs drive from you too, hope calling up with a cc # works by you...

Is there a Drop/Add and payment deadline date set up?
Or is this going to take place at the next meeting?

marc, im pretty sure im in...have to clear it w/the wife, but if a tunze is enough , i may eliminate my closed loop with it. Ill let you know shortly, how are we paying and how is shipping going to be done.

ts-24.does it come with the night photo cell

photocell comes with the mutlicontroller 7095 so any set up that has a multicontroller will come with the photo cell

was there a website that tells you where to place it

depends on your setup so best leave post here best way tp get you answer
http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=92

edit: seems he recomends one 6000 w/contrller placed in the back corner aimed towards front center for standard 75 gal HTH

Last edited:
Thanks for that link to the tunze rc forum. Iwas just guessing about what I needed for my setup, but he recomends exactly what we're getting, so I feel good. He says two 6000s with the 7095 controler for a 120. Looks like that is his setup too.

marc after all my tank is going through I don't think I can get my wife to let me buy one. She want me to either "fix it or get rid of it" Part of that is restocking...take me off the list for now...I will pay full price if/when I am ready for it. Right now she is being really hard on me cause of the money we have put into it and have little results.... I really need to hit the lottery.

Thanks marc.

I'm thinking about ordering:

TS-07 +1 2 X 6000 W/ 7095 controller $646.00 $560.00

(2 X) 6080.5 Mag holder to 1/2" $33.33 $28.90 (57.80)

I hope you will allow us to give CC info over phone and pick up in person

"Deadline" ?
I'm flexible.... One line of thought says give it a week or so for everyone to decide another is ASAP as I'm sure people are anxious, Lets decide and set this by the end of the day today.......any thoughts?

Cindy, Delta and others
Thanks for fielding some of those questions yesterday. I was on the road all day and I'm just catching up now.

It sounds like the factory is backordered quite a bit. Any idea how long we will have to wait for these things? Not that I'm getting impatient already or anything :p

Tunze (Europe) shuts down for the holidays so basically nothing ships in December. Right now it's not so much a back order issue as a "get it in and get it out" At Tunze USA issue. I'm speaking with Roger (owner of Tunze USA) a couple of times a week now. He assures me that although not all products are in stock he has product coming in almost every day. He will ship everything he can as soon as the order goes in and the rest ASAP.
I think the trick here is to get the order in ASAP.

I'm now thinking that one 6000 with the new 7095 multi controler (with moon light etc) would be a good start. (Then I can add a second 6000 at a later date) if needed.

denvig said:
I'm now thinking that one 6000 with the new 7095 multi controler (with moon light etc) would be a good start. (Then I can add a second 6000 at a later date) if needed.

I was thinking exactly the same thing....Hubby bought off on this, but only if I went that route. He wants to get a bigger tank in the not so distant future and doesn't want to have to upgrade a controller then. Right now we have a 75 so the 6000 would be good.

Is there a price for this, or would it be a la carte pricing: the 6000 + the 7095 controller + the cost of the magnet holder thing. (would I need a 1/2 inch for that?)

Also, is this going to be a Cape pick-up? 4 hour drive :eek: Gonna have to block in some time for this.

Thanks
Linda

Is there a price for this, or would it be a la carte pricing: the 6000 + the 7095 controller + the cost of the magnet holder thing. (would I need a 1/2 inch for that?)

Yes that?s how it works, even the "kits" are only that in name for ordering convenience not packaging and pricing.

Also, is this going to be a Cape pick-up? 4 hour drive Gonna have to block in some time for this.

As much as I'd like to have you all to come down, I do realize that it a haul for some. I will be flexible on the pick up. Maybe I'll finally take a Saturday off and attend a meeting?

Maybe we could arrange a roadtrip for some of the NH folks. I know I've talked to a few NH people (not nessescarily on this buy) who want to get some dry rock too. I want to get down to the store, but with a newborn, thats lots of stops for feeding and diaper changes.

Newborns are great for roadtrips!! They sleep all the time! We travelled more in the four weeks after Lily was born than we have in any subsequent month.

Back