Valentini puffer in 15 gal? Cool fish for 15 gal?

ileas

Non-member
I've determined now I can't have a dwarf lionfish in here but what about a Valentini puffer? Are there any other cool fish I could do. I DONT want clowns firefish gobies etc.

Valentinis are cool fish. Sounds like you want some type of predator, if it were me setting up a 15gal Id go with a peacock mantis shrimp or an angler.

I use to have a peacock mantis 10 years ago or so and wish I never moved on from him. Tons of personality. I can’t speak for he angler but watching any videos on YouTube, just such a cool fish but you can’t really house either with tank mates

Valentinis are cool fish. Sounds like you want some type of predator, if it were me setting up a 15gal Id go with a peacock mantis shrimp or an angler.

I use to have a peacock mantis 10 years ago or so and wish I never moved on from him. Tons of personality. I can’t speak for he angler but watching any videos on YouTube, just such a cool fish but you can’t really house either with tank mates
Ty tommy, those anglers are also called frogfish right? Don't they have a short lifespan? should i be concerned about the shrimp breaking the glass

Ty tommy, those anglers are also called frogfish right? Don't they have a short lifespan? should i be concerned about the shrimp breaking the glass
I’ve read they can but never witnessed it, not sure on the lifespan of the angler

Back