WHere to buy Aqualifter pump

RichConley

Attack of the Killer Cute
Anyone know if any of the sponsors carry these? If not anyone know of any non sponsors that do?

(I just figured it would be better to ask here than to make a post in each sponsors forum)

I don't know about the sponcers, but I know Ive seen them in the online stores like drsfostersmith.com

Casey, I want to try to get it tonight and get the topoff up and running in the next day or two. I have to be away for the weekend and my roomates can not be trusted to do the gallon and a half or so of topoff I need each day.

RichConley said:
Casey, I want to try to get it tonight and get the topoff up and running in the next day or two. I have to be away for the weekend and my roomates can not be trusted to do the gallon and a half or so of topoff I need each day.
Any diagrams of how you plan on seting up your topoff?

Anyone other than Skiptons? (they close too early for me to get there before they close)

I'm working in framingham...anyone know if TropicIsle carries them, and theyre not like $79 each?

I know John at Sea Creature in North Providence has them but hes closed today and far from you. Just a last resort. I know they dont cost $79.

Back