Wheres the LED thread?

diverbh4

Swimmin With The Fishies
I was trying to find the DIY LED thread that someone made a little while ago and now they're gone.

I'm thinking about making one instead of going MH on my 29g and don't want to go the T5 route on that size tank (have a few ideas to make the led setup able to go on longer tanks in the future)

T.I.A.

24 leds 80 or 60 degree optics id reccomend.

meanwells seem to be the driver of choice nowadays and for 24 leds it would make it pretty simple, its probably in the diy section.

yes thanks guys. i remembered seeing it in the DIY section...but now its only 2 pages long.

I just got finished making a 24 LED fixture for my 33 gallon build. I went with 80 degree optics. It looks great, glad I went for this option! PM me if you have any questions about anything.

yes thanks guys. i remembered seeing it in the DIY section...but now its only 2 pages long.

When that happens almost at the bottom of the page of the forum there is a little section that says "display options" Just change the "from the last time" from a month (which it's currently selected in the DIY forums) to beginning or a much longer period and that should help for future reference...

I just got finished making a 24 LED fixture for my 33 gallon build. I went with 80 degree optics. It looks great, glad I went for this option! PM me if you have any questions about anything.

thanks and will do when I get this thing rolling

When that happens almost at the bottom of the page of the forum there is a little section that says "display options" Just change the "from the last time" from a month (which it's currently selected in the DIY forums) to beginning or a much longer period and that should help for future reference...

thanks for the tip

Back