Wish me luck!

Thank you Marc! :) The OM is actually really well built. I dunno what's going on with mine but I have everything "unionized" will be pretty easy to swap.

I finally have everything done, wow lots of changes! Well, still need to do one more change tomorrow. It never ends :D

Please send more pics. I am going to install one of these soon and would love to see and hear all of the things that you find out before me!!! Sorry about the leaks but it sound like Marc has you covered. Good luck with the new one. Congrads on the new "toys".

I got the OM replacement (thanks Marc!) and replaced it. Lots of work to shut off the pump now because I haven't drill holes in the return nozzle to avoid back siphon. New OM works great! But now I see a leak (plumbing related) that I hope can be fixed by using more teflon tape. And my Calcium Reactor media "mushed" and caused it to clog. I had to shut it down and break down the hardened mushed media, still not 100% resolved. My body aches my legs are sore i can barely walk I AM BEING TESTED :D

Armando said:
My body aches my legs are sore i can barely walk I AM BEING TESTED :D
wuussy gurly man
mdrbig.gif

Seriously you are going to love that thing. I bet the corals are already responding.

Tstone said:
wuussy gurly man
mdrbig.gif
Not as girly as some guys running those pretty cubes :D

Seriously you are going to love that thing. I bet the corals are already responding.
Corals are doing good. The good thing I've already noticed is that the "foam algae" (not sure what is it called) I had all over the tank is gone!

hehe.. i have 98% work done. Have to fix up some remaining things but that will only happen after my holiday break :D

ifferfish here is the pic you asked nothing spectacular though

Attachments

• sump.jpg
    sump.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 141
Back