Help

hanse_2020

Non-member
So before Christmas I had a large clown tang and while I was away he day not sure how many day he was dead but my two or three.. not my result I losing fish today I lost 3 and my yellow tang and don't know what to do don't have a extra tank to place them

why do you have so many fish in the new tank didn’t you just set it up a week or 2 ago? did you even cycle the tank.?

Attachments

• 20231230_112900.jpg
    20231230_112900.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 20231230_142731.jpg
    20231230_142731.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 56
clown looks like it may possibly show signs velvet looks like powdery sheen on him

qt and start copper power treatment right away but it my be to late. sounds like death happening quickly

I was gone Saturday and came back Wednesday night and because I was working Wednesday night did a 2 bucket water change on thrusday

humblfish copper treatments

humblfish copper treatments

Man I don't want to lose the Yellow tang

Tank definitely looks like it has a bacterial bloom with it being that cloudy, has it been cloudy for a while? Is there a Uv running on it?

I did some coral moving tr

I been moving some coral around to look for any dead fish
That explains it then. Hope you can pull what’s left and put in QT. Clown definitely looks like it has brook, and the tang just looks really stressed. Maybe with the die off there was an ammonia spike?

Back