Fish & Coral Shops in the Boston Area

Joe Rice

Staff member
BRS Member
Thanks to @GobyWanKenobie here's a link to a nice map of the Fish and Coral Shops in the greater Boston Area:

Fish and Coral Shops

And here's a link to the old thread about the map:

Last edited:
Couple updates:

Crystal Clear Aquatics in Auburn is gone.
Fishy Frags in Charlton is also gone, although they plan on re-opening in Auburn next month.

For that matter Uncle Ned's is my absolute favorite for freshwater/cichlids, but they got out of SW about 5 years ago.

They have nice coral? I’ve known the owner Matt for years, haven’t been in that store forever
Not a huge amount but what they have is nice. And the price on fish is great. He had regular Osc tank raised clowns for $10 last time I was in there

Sheesh. Not a lot of LFS these days. That's sad. Must be way too tough to make a living in these days of online ordering.

Thanks for the recognition, but I didn't create the map, I've just been trying to keep it up-to-date. I hope everyone finds it useful.
We just opened and would love to be on your map:
All Things Aquatic
6 Perry Drive unit B
Foxboro MA 02035

presently we have salt water fish, inverts and lots of sharks and stingrays but are adding corals over the next few weeks and then our freshwater section.

We just opened and would love to be on your map:
All Things Aquatic
6 Perry Drive unit B
Foxboro MA 02035

presently we have salt water fish, inverts and lots of sharks and stingrays but are adding corals over the next few weeks and then our freshwater section.
Sounds awesome, I’m going to make the trip one day soon

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back