Search results

1. Salty hands

Sold Adult Regal Angel FS

I have a 3 3/4” Red Sea Regal Angel for sale. Completely healthy, eats everything. Has nipped on Zoas and fleshy LPS, and also Gigantea anemone - which is why it’s time to part with this beautiful fish. Otherwise great fish!! $300 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Salty hands

FS 2 - T5 fixtures with dual 54W ATI Blue Plus bulbs

I bought these off a fellow reefer and never used them. They are 4’ dual 54W T5’s. The bulbs are new (as proclaimed by previous seller). You can see there is no black on the ends. Nice long cords but no switch. Legs extend about 4 1/2” from body. $40 each. I’m firm on price. The bulbs alone...
  3. Salty hands

Reef Deal LiveAquaria code

15% off - Good til 1/31. BLUESEA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Salty hands

FS Advanced Acrylics Sump

I’m selling an Advanced Acrylics sump that is sized as follows: 24”W x 22”D x 18.5” H. Skimmer section is 15”x13.75”(8” water height), Fuge is 8”x22”, Return is 7.5”x15”. Walls and dividers are 3/8” thick. Dividers are black. Probe holder and plumbing included. $150 Sent from my iPhone using...
  5. Salty hands

FS Vertex Omega 150

I’m selling a Vertex Omega 150 for $150. This skimmer has been terrific for me, very stable and pulls out a dark stinky skimmate. Very easy to dial in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Salty hands

Drs Foster & Smith 30%

DFS has 30% off going on tonight. I bought 200G Reef Crystals for $44. Code is FSHSLE30
  7. Salty hands

Show your Apex numbers

As I’m looking at my Apex screen I started to wonder how my numbers and swings compare to others. I think it would be interesting to see the screenshots of other tanks for comparison: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Salty hands

Free Free 90G with stand and sump

Free (to paid members) 90G reef ready with Durso and 20g sump, oak stand and top cover. There are some scratches and wear and tear but it’s water tight. I’ll drain the remaining water but I’d like the new owner to do all the heavy lifting. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Salty hands

FS Green Birdsnest, Green Palys,

I have a few corals for sale: Green Palys colony approx 5x6”. $30 Green Birdsnest colony approx 5x5” $30 Bright Orange Monti chips approx 1x2”. $5 Purple Cap chips approx 1x2”. $5 Blue Frilly Mushrooms $5 each (have 3) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Salty hands

Best Carbon Filters for RODI

I've been using the 5 micron BRS carbon filters and end up having to replace them just about every 6 weeks. I'm only using for top off and water changes. I have a 5 and 1 micron sediment filter before the carbon and they still tend to clog way too fast. Can someone tell me who has good...
  11. Salty hands

Dr Foster n Smith deal

Offering a $50 coupon for $125 purchase. Not a bad deal!
  12. Salty hands

FS RBTA for sale

I just had my RBTA split. Anyone want a 2-3" piece for $25? It's orange and green. It's currently showing long tentacles and no bubbles. They are very cool when they bubble, now....meh. 8-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Salty hands

What and how much are you feeding?

Curious to see what foods people are feeding their tanks. It'll be interesting if lots of folks reply. Here's what I'm using: Foods: Jays fish goo San Francisco Bay frozen- emerald entree, marine cuisine, brine shrimp, formula 2 pellets, osi marine flakes Amount: Approximately 2-3 times per...
  14. Salty hands

Cleaner wrasse

Today is 6 weeks to the day that I purchased a pair of cleaner wrasses from Jay's. Both wrasses are eating multiple frozen items and even a little Nori. I've tried these wrasses over the years and they all seemed to last about week before they seem to vanish. It always came down to them not...
  15. Salty hands

$1 per gallon tanks at Petco

The sale is on! $1 per gallon. 40g breeder was $50 (1/2 off) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Salty hands

FS Green Palys for sale

I've got a big cluster of Green Palys that I'd to find a new home. They're completely covering a rock and takes up a space of about 7"x4". Very healthy! Id like to get $45. Pickup in Leominster. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Salty hands

Reef Deal 15% Promo Code for LiveAquaria.com

Hi BRS Members, I received a LiveAquaria Promo code for 15% off until March 31, 2017 with my last purchase. LASPCIAL The offer is limited to one per household. Same for Drs Foster and Smith 15% off regular price items AQSUPPLY I hope this saves you some $$$
  18. Salty hands

FS 2 - Kessil A360WE, Controller and Goosenecks

I bought these Kessils from PremiumAquatics at the end of July 2016. They are in perfect condition and are great lights for sure. I've since bought a new tank that came with lighting. I'm selling as a package for $750. Original price is $976. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Salty hands

WTB Looking for large Hippo

Does anyone know of any large Hippo tangs at LFS? I'm moving my old 90G contents into my new tank on Saturday and was hoping to find one that's already been QT'd. I'd like to introduce it to the tank at the same time as the other tangs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Salty hands

Elos 160XL

I thought I'd share a little of my new tank build. The tank is an Elos 160XL (200G) that I picked up from Nick. It's setup to be a divider between two rooms. I'm using the Elos Planet ii, dual 250W Halide and 4 - 60W T5's. The tank is has been cycled with rock from my previous tank, as well...

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Backwoods Reef
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks
Frank's Frags