Search results

1. N

Sold Fluval flex 32.5 gallon

Gone please remove
  2. N

$200 for tank and protein skimmer no light...
  3. N

No sorry not selling anything separate...
  4. N

FS 72 gallon bowfront

$100 is the lowest I'm willing to go...
  5. N

FS 72 gallon bowfront

Hi I have a used 72 gallon bowfront with stand and sump...no lights no pumps. plumbing on inside bottom..no center brace..asking best offer...must list a price so let's start at $200.
  6. N

used good condition comes with a protein skimmer used less than a year. This tank was bought as fresh water but replaced the light with a fluval marine and reef led.will be cleaned with just water before sale.ask8ng $400 paid almost $600 for tank plus another $90 for skimmer..plus the marine...
  7. N

FS Innovative marine 16 gallon

Asking $250 open to negotiating…sorry no trades…
  8. N

FS Innovative marine 30 long(pending pickup Wednesday)

Used has scratch’s Will not comment on how bad or good the scratches are because everyone has their own opinions …comes with 1working lite and 1 semi working light..2 working pumps..everything needs to to be cleaned…$60 cash…
  9. N

FS Innovative marine 16 gallon

Hi everyone I am back I have a three month old out of box innovative marine 16 gallon…lights never used..throwing in a pair of spin streams…. Selling because I finally got the fluval flex 32 gallon… asking $250 sorry not looking for any trades… sorry didn’t scrub it didn’t want to put scratches...
  10. N

72 gallon bowfront trim

hi everyone im looking to buy the top trim of a 72 gallon bowfront...I got a setup but the top center brace was broken off...the manufacturer told me they dont sell sell the trim separately anymore..
  11. N

Sold Red Sea nano

Sold please close
  12. N

Sold Red Sea nano

Please stop offering me $200..
  13. N

Sold Red Sea nano

Tank, stand ,sump and return pump $400
Back