Search results

1. C

WTB Want to buy any saltwater fish

Hi I am looking for any saltwater fish that are healthy and colorful. Will to pay for the right fish. I need to fill a large aquarium. Thanks
  2. C

WTB Live rock

Hi I am looking for live rock covered in live coralline algae. Any size . I am willing to travel to pick up and pay top dollar for the right piece or pieces.
  3. C

FS AI hydra 32 hd in white with mounting braket.

This unit and braket is brand new never out of the Box. Cost over $500. First person to text me or send me a pm gets it. Phone number is 508 965 5488. $350.
  4. C

FS Orpheck Atlantik v4 Brand new.

Up for sale is a brand new never taken out of the Box Orpheck Atlantik v4. You get the brand new lighting unit ($1100 the mounting bracket($125) and the gateway version 2($75). The total cost was $1380 with tax. All 3 items for$600.You will save almost $800 dollars.This is a steal. The 1st...
  5. C

FS 125 gallon aquarium

I have a new 125 gallon aquarium for sale. It has never seen water and it's been in my basement for about 6 months. Decided to go with a180 instead. First person to pm me gets it. $250.
  6. C

FS Orpheck V4

Orpheck v4 version 2. This is the newest model.This unit is brand new in the box. I also have a brand new 48 inch full spectrum Orpheck led bar. The gateway version 2 is also included and also the Tank mounting bracket. The 4 Items cost me $1550. The first person with $950 gets it. A savings of...
Back