Search results

1. mvallee

Sold Pair Tunze Turbelle NanoStream 6095 Power heads

Gone, appreciate the easy transaction and with that all my tank stuff is Gone!! *★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • •。★Christmas★ 。* 。 ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚ ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ |田田|門| ˚And a Happy New Year•˚ *★...~ ~˚ *★ ˚ *★
  2. mvallee

FS Heaters - Sicce return pump and tunze care magnet

Sicce return spoken for All the interest was much appreciated and a bit overwhelming Thanks all *★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • •。★Christmas★ 。* 。 ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚ ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ |田田|門| ˚And a Happy New Year•˚ *★...~ ~˚ *★ ˚ *★
  3. mvallee

All that is left is the Sicce return pump, everything else is gone
  4. mvallee

Time to clear out the last of my stuff. Gone - I have two UEETK 400W controllable heaters with with LED Digital Temperature Readout and External Temperature Controller. One was used in tank for 2 months other was only used in mixing station $10 each Gone - Finnex 500W Deluxe Titanium Tube...
  5. mvallee

Sold Pair Tunze Turbelle NanoStream 6095 Power heads

I have a pair of Tunze Turbelle NanoStream 6095 complete with power supplies, controllers and interconnectivity cable. These things move some serious water and were nice and quiet. they were used for about 5 months before I tore tank down. $110 each buy them both for $200 Pick up in Leominster MA
  6. mvallee

FS Updated prices -Tanks gone time to sell everything else

sorry it is gone. I need to inventory whats left and start a new thread, thanks for the reminder.
  7. mvallee

FS Lights LED Gone T-5 All free Now

All LED's have been sold and picked up, All t-5 remain and free to whooever wants to come pick them up
  8. mvallee

FS Lights LED Gone T-5 All free Now

Selling all my excess lights. many were used on FW tanks but a couple SW as well. Pickup will be in Leominster MA First up Qty 2 current USA Marine LED lights 36". By far my favorite light but honestly not enough oomph for corals other than leathers and toadstools. I did run them on my QT tank...
  9. mvallee

List updated, Lots gone now big items left are the Turbelle Nanostream 6095 at $100 they sell new for $250 I am suprised they are still available. Only used for about a year. Syncra Silent 5.0 Pump such a great pump, these things are bullet proof quiet and run forever MF800B Complete Media...
  10. mvallee

Sold 180GPD RODI $50

Gone
  11. mvallee

Current USA lights

I ran them for a while, loved the features and control. They have a cloud cover feature that simulates cloudy to sunny that rolls from left to right which was my favorite but not much penetration into the tank. I did use them on my QT tank though and Kenya trees and leathers did very well under...
  12. mvallee

Sold 180GPD RODI $50

Bump
  13. mvallee

Sold 180GPD RODI $50

Hoping this is allowed as ths is part of another FS thread that has gotten pretty long and tough to navigate. Need this gone before I take it off line. Slashing price to $50 and not looking to hold, ship etc... looking for someone that needs this and can come down soon. Membranes were replaced...
  14. mvallee

Now they are gone, thanks! appreciate the easy transaction.
  15. mvallee

RP-M Power heads are available again, buyer was a no show
Back