Search results

1. Kraken

WTB Kleins butterfly fish

Interested in a medium to large specimen
  2. Kraken

Gone Female golf clubs and bag sell or trade

I have some female golf clubs for sale for $80.00 or trade for fish or coral 9787647520
  3. Kraken

Gone Dry Rock Coral

$80.00 for all dry rock in pics roughly fifty pounds assorted sizes. Also willing to trade for fish or coral. Call or text 9787647520
  4. Kraken

Gone Kamoer Peristaltic Dosing Pump

Kamoer KCS PRO2 Peristaltic Dosing Pump with Adjustable Flow Rate Works perfect with extra silicone tubing $220.00 or Best Offer / or fish or coral trade Message or text 9787647520
  5. Kraken

WTB Copperband butterfly

Looking for one that’s healthy and eating Text or pm 9787647520
  6. Kraken

FS Tig Pods and Phyto

I bought phyto and pods from mixed reefer and it puts reef nutrition to utter shame. Highly recommend, also he’s a total gentlemen
  7. Kraken

Gone Eshopps Sump for sale

Used dimensions/specifications are located in pictures $150.00 Message or text 9787647520
  8. Kraken

WTB AquaMaxx TS-3 Sulfur Denitrator

Pm me if selling one
  9. Kraken

Sold 100 Gallon Acrylic W/ Canopy,Stand

Item sold please remove
  10. Kraken

WTB Yellow Fiji leather mushroom coral

Does anyone have one?
  11. Kraken

(Bump) Forget price best offer and coral (FYI) looking for soft corals
  12. Kraken

The Price for the Aquarium is $650.00 with Stand Canopy, sump, and live rock. Tank is currently up and running Reason for Selling is: Just upgraded to a 240 gallon tank. text if interested: 9787647520
  13. Kraken

WTB Sulfur Granules for Denitrifier

Im looking for a 99% quality/purity sulfur denitrifier granules I have the caribsea Lsm sulfur granules and need more, but I can’t find anyone who carries it anymore
  14. Kraken

WTB 26 Hydra HD white

Willing to buy 26 hydra HD light need just 1
  15. Kraken

Gone Free 172 gallon glass tank

This aquarium is a unique size all glass 172 gallon With glass overflow built in. I cleaned it out and noticed the silicone looked dry on one upper corner so I would recommend it being resealed as a precaution, but I filled it to test it and it doesn’t leak. I am giving away for free with the...
  16. Kraken

Help/Advice Resealing Aquarium

I have a 172 gallon aquarium that needs resealing. I have had this aquarium empty in my basement and decided to set it up and as I was cleaning it I noticed some of the silicon looked like it needed replacing. Can anyone recommend anyone that could reseal the aquarium for a reasonable price?
Back