Search results

1. reefstarter

New 180g Tank Overflow issue

Hope it works, but aren’t your overflow pipes coming up high enough that you can’t drain the tank?
  2. reefstarter

Interesting video for acropora lovers

Indeed, you can be easily caught up in experimentation and chasing this or that to try to duplicate “better” conditions for coral growth coloration and health. In the end you are either going to win or lose . I’ve been down that road and I can say I never had any definite answers that would...
  3. reefstarter

Interesting video for acropora lovers

I think that may be the big factor. There was never much worry for Dino’s when everyone used halides , even T5 for that matter . I’ve been considering going back to T5
  4. reefstarter

WTB Sea lettuce / Ulva WTB

Perfect , sending my phone number
  5. reefstarter

Where at? I’m sure I drive by there for work
  6. reefstarter

To the top
  7. reefstarter

If anyone near Worcester has any sea lettuce they want to give away or sell please let me know . Thank you!
  8. reefstarter

Salt mix prices

Oh it’s tropic Marin
  9. reefstarter

Salt mix prices

Never heard of TMP
  10. reefstarter

Salt mix prices

So I was using Red Sea blue bucket when I had one tank up I switched to reef crystals when I set up my 180 ( which is doing great by the way ) now even reef crystals is a bit spendy. So I thought id ask here to see who is using what brand and how the prices compare before I get a couple buckets...
  11. reefstarter

FS Live rock awesomeness $200

I’m going to shut down the bin in 2 days if you want it live now is the time
  12. reefstarter

WTB Looking for sea lettuce

If you are near Worcester please reach out . Thanks
  13. reefstarter

Best refugium ever

Gee thanks like I need another water experiment lol
  14. reefstarter

FS Live rock awesomeness $200

This is 33 pounds has been cleaned then brought live . Been in same bin I started my 180 rock in . Make a reasonable offer please thank you
  15. reefstarter

Plumbing help?

If using tape get blue monster , best stuff
  16. reefstarter

My War with Dinos is Over (Hopefully)

If it comes back I can let you use my microscope
  17. reefstarter

My War with Dinos is Over (Hopefully)

Which strain of Dino’s did you have? Different treatments are taylored for different strains , and I hope you got it beat but…… I’ve seen plenty of people try this and it came back only harder. I assume you went on Macks Dinoflagellates support group? Get your pod population up too they eat most...
  18. reefstarter

FS Purple tang 3”+ $200

Damn , just started up a 180 here in Douglas. Not quite ready for tangs yet but it’s on my list
  19. reefstarter

Part of diatom bloom or something else?

Parameters? Hard to say from pictures with anything really. Looks kinda stringy but don’t want to say the D word lol
Back