Search results

1. Royal

Question for 200 G and up owners

I need a solid return pump for a 220 build I prefer something I can connect to a controller DC type I have experience with a S vectra. I was considering a COR since I have an apex but what I was trying get feed back from those who have em running on there systems. I like that I could connect...
  2. Royal

WTB Looking for a sump for a 220 Gallon system

I seen a few recently posted in the FS I was interested in. I don’t think my Fiji cube 24 is big enough so I’m thinking 30-48 in size sump will get the job done. I like running a refug and I want to try a roll mat so I was wondering what was out there for sale. Please post pictures and...
  3. Royal

Sold 36x20x6 frag tank (great for a frag swap or show) $250

36x20x6 Advanced Acrylic frag tank it’s a all in one but was also drilled to connect to a sump it was used for about 6 months in Cali then I moved back to MA been wrapped in a furniture pad since I’ll take a picture when I get home
  4. Royal

WTB EcoTech G4/G5 XR30 pro and black 16 AI HD prime

I have a XR30 pro and AI HD 16 prime on my current set up I’m looking to get another set let me know what you got and asking price thank you
  5. Royal

WTB Looking for inverts and micro algae

I’m hoping to stock up on my clean up crew for my new build. I got a 220 G and if I’m honest I love the inverts, micro algae more than the fish sometimes. If anyone is trying to get rid of some or sell, trade inverts/algae or even point me to the right direction to a LFS that can order in bulk I...
Back