Search results

1. C

Diving in the Coral Triangle

Absolutely beautiful!!! So many different things to look at in these pictures. Thanks for sharing as this will unfortunately be something that I will probably never get to see in person.
  2. C

ID of these

Can someone ID these and let me know if they are good or bad? Thanks!
  3. C

WTB 10-15 gallon AIO

I bought one of these to put in my daughters classroom. Pretty nice tank for the price IMO. https://aqua-dreams.com/collections/holiday-aquarium-specials-2018/products/innovative-marine-15-gal-aio-aquarium
  4. C

All Set Blue velvet nudibranch

Aqua Dreams posted on their Facebook page that they had some. You could give them a call and see if they have any left.
  5. C

Gone Tank breakdown

Thanks for the light. Nice to meet and chat with you as well.
  6. C

WTB Live black worms

I used to get them at Luckys Aquarium in Worcester. It's been a while since I got them but worth a shot to call if its not to far for you.
  7. C

Traveling to Albany- any good reef shops along the way?

Aqua Dreams has stores in Feeding Hills, MA and Canton, CT.
  8. C

All Set PAR meter

The club has PAR meters that members can borrow. Here's the link: https://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/new-par-meter-thread.170810/
  9. C

WTB Reef Ready Tank and Stand

What about adding a hang on the back overflow on your current tank down to a sump? If that is an option, I have one kicking around somewhere that I used on my old 65 gallon I'd let go cheap. Also have a 20 high sump that I used as well.
  10. C

Chewy’s price on Instant Ocean salts skyrocketed

Have someone else you know order them and send them to your house. They will go back to regular price then you can order 3 more when they go on sale again. Like I stated previously, you cannot beat $24 for 150 gallons of mix!
  11. C

Chewy’s price on Instant Ocean salts skyrocketed

I just buy the 50 gallon bags when they are on sale. Right now regular IO on Chewy is $9.93 per bag and Reef Crystals on Amazon is $7.63 per bag but they limit you to 3 so I have other people order me some. Can't beat $24 for 150 gallons of mix!
  12. C

Anyone missing membership card?

I need one too unless there is no reason to have a physical card. If there is no reason and it will save time for those that are doing the work and money for the club I don't really need one
  13. C

Random Primer Question

I personally wouldn't want to try it either. Not worth contaminating your whole tank and potentially losing all of your livestock. If you want purple frag plugs you can just buy them: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/coralline-purple-ceramic-coral-frag-plugs-oceans-wonders.html Also if you don't...
  14. C

Urchin Spewing White Stuff

Thanks. I figured that is what it was but I never seen my tank so cloudy especially since I have 2 tanks tied to my sump and the other one was clear.
  15. C

Urchin Spewing White Stuff

I just walked by my tank and noticed that it was really cloudy. Found my urchin spewing this white stringy stuff out of the top of it. Is it spawning? If so, will this cause any issues to other tank inhabitants?
  16. C

Page Hill Top Tank!

Tank looks great! Glad I was able to get you a few things to get the tank going. It's great to hear that the kids are really excited about the tank and learning about its inhabitants. We can only hope that projects like this will get the younger generations interested in the environment and...
  17. C

WTB GSP Colony

After Thanksgiving is fine with me. You can have it for free since it is going to a school for kids to enjoy. Shoot me a pm when the tank is ready.
  18. C

WTB GSP Colony

I have a large piece on my sand bed. Probably 5" x 8" that you can have if you want to come get it. I also have a few other things if your interested. I'm in Ware.
Back