Search results

1. H

RAP NY

Anyone going to RAP tomorrow Sunday in NY? Looking for a big , shoot me a text 5088135515
  2. H

FS Styrofoam Shipping boxes

I have 11 styrofoam shipping boxes pictured below. $75 for all of them
  3. H

FS Breeder clowns

4 pairs of breeder clown fish for sale. Breaks my heart to sell these but due to moving I think it’s in my best interest. I can send better pictures via text. 5088135515 $1200 take them all and will include breeder tank as well
  4. H

FS Eshopps sump

Eshopps 350 sump. Used on 80gal system. I have the sump, tank, skimmer and some other items still available. Sump $150
  5. H

Sold Reef breeder 48

Reef breeder 48 v2 interface $400
  6. H

FS Deep blue 80 rimless

Tank is empty and up for grabs. Deep blue 80 rimless great condition. $300 I have other equipment available as well for the system if you want something ask. Tank was built into the wall so the stand is all the parts to the wall. I can remove it if you want the wood you’ll just need a couple...
  7. H

Sold Apex system

Apex system with energy bar 832, base unit, FMM, float, temp/orp/ph probes, dos (brand new just took out of plastic for photo) prob holder, cables for everything. Willing to ship on your dime. Everything works just broke system down finally to move. $450
  8. H

Free Aquaforest comp 1,2,3

FREE Aquaforest components 1, 2, 3 all have expired but has more than 3/4 left in all of them. Bottles are around 1 gal size. Also have free -Np Pro close to 3/4 in that as well
  9. H

FS Vortex omega 150 skimmer

Vortex omega 150 skimmer cleaned. Works perfect, just need to break down this system and sell everything before moving. $150 Text can be easier 508-813-5515
  10. H

Sold Apex with dos pump

Apex system with a brand new dosing pump. $600
  11. H

Sold Reef breeder 48

Reef breeder 48 can be controlled with remote or apex system. $500
  12. H

Sold Tank, skimmer, sump, Apex and more

Starting my tank break down and clearing out in preparations for moving. Would like to sell as a package but willing to split if need be. Tank: 80g RR deep blue rimless Light: reef breeder 48” with original board for remote and upgrade for apex control Sump: Eshopps RS-300 gen 3 Skimmer: reef...
  13. H

Gone Clownfish

I have 4 Ocellaris clownfish that I have left from a batch I raised 2 years ago. Unfortunately I’m moving and I need to start to break down all my systems. Anyone interested in these let me know
  14. H

Sold Zoas

Anyone looking for some zoas? I have bunch of Jason fox star gazers, Eagle eyes, and butt munchers that I need to frag. Star gazers - $15/pp Eagle eyes - $5/pp Butt munchers - $20/pp
  15. H

WTB Rotifers

Anyone around MA area have rotifers they are willing to sell?
  16. H

Gone Palys and GSP

FREE attic ice palys and GSP. Around 30 heads on the attic ice. Slightly closed up from moving it
  17. H

Sold Frag rack

I made this frag rack a while ago and have no intentions on using it. 16x8x2, $30 for who ever wants it
  18. H

FS Dry rock

Box full of dry rock and 5 gal bucket of some pieces. Some beautiful pieces in side this bin. Must take all of it. $200 located in Mashpee.
  19. H

Sold 75 gallon water storage

Up for grabs 75gallon water tank. Slightly used, had fresh water in it. $100 located cape cod, willing to meet within reason
  20. H

Sold Synergy overflow box

Brand new still in the box is this synergy overflow box. I also have the drill bit for cutting your tank. $100, willing to ship at your expense.
Back