Search results

1. Sean B

All Set Crayola meltdown chalice

Try @BackwoodsReefs i believe hes growing some out.
  2. Sean B

FS Colorado Sunburst & Misc frags

Colorado Sunburst Sold
  3. Sean B

Knew that feeling before I bite the bullet for my first one which I don't regret one bit Well least they have came down quite a bit considering where they had been consistently holding not much more than a year ago or so for a while. I paid the much higher rate but still love watching them in...
  4. Sean B

Colorado Sunburst anemone - $500 CB Flaming Bugatti chalice #1 - $125 CB Flaming Bugatti chalice #2 - $300 GSC Livid Cupping chalice - $100 Raja Rampage chalice - $50 3G chalice - $40 Red and Blue Australiamussa $100 TCK HG micromussa #1 - $50 TCK HG micromussa #2 - $100 CB White Zombie zoa -...
  5. Sean B

FS Complete set up

Yellow tang alone worth $350 that is after all what you just sold yours for last week on FB
  6. Sean B

FS Rainbow chalice, Blastos, Euphyllia, Plates etc for sale

Unclear as of yet first batch of good sized baby plates were sold at this year's FFM show. I have a few regulars who grabbed one and will keep me posted. Few of the frags looked like the baby stem was in tact on the plug therefore is a chance of it happening over time from that. The large 3 head...
  7. Sean B

Np at all man. So I have a self propagating plate seen far left which naturally produces baby's. Which once they reach a certain size they release and float off to find a new spot in the tank. Or I simply remove a few to open breathing room for the new ones growing. The medium / larger ones in...
  8. Sean B

All coral is grown in a display tank and frags were cut back before FFM 2022 in March and have been sitting ever since so fully healed. Located 3min of Rt24 exit for Easton / Brockton. CB Flaming Bugatti - $125 CB Flaming Bugatti - $150 CB Flaming Bugatti - $200 Lucid Cupping Chalice - $100...
  9. Sean B

RedSea vs. WaterBox

What would make me lean WB if I had to choose is the amount of silicone seam blowouts I've seen posted over the last year from Redsea tank owners. Along with I had a redsea tank a while back and that overflow system can honestly blow me it leaked from day one and no amount of fixes made it...
  10. Sean B

Playing with my new iPhone 13 camera

Try downloading a " Pro Mode " application to use on your iphone. It's what Iphone lacks to make it easier to photo coral why I love my Samsung and just can't go back to Iphone I hated how bad the coral photos came out in comparison.
  11. Sean B

Flatworm ID

Generally speaking for the most part at that size it will be in the Polyclad family to help start narrowing your search. If I had to guess by this photo and if you say you think it was a flatworm meaning saw it moving etc looks like possibly a Leopard Polyclad.
  12. Sean B

FS WWC Rainbow blasto, HG Micromussa, JF Bloodshots & other zoas

Indo Pink Tip Frogspawn Single big head $125 Aquacultured Yuma $40 Green Hammer 2 main heads ( 1 splitting into 2 other into 3 ) $50 Aquacultured Yuma $30
  13. Sean B

Updated post for items that have Sold. Will add a few more items possibly tomorrow once i grab photos of them
  14. Sean B

Couple WYSIWYG frags available all photos were taken full spectrum under 8 bulb T5 with LED bars. I did also take photos under blues only with filter which can be sent on request to interested buyers. I do have other frags of most of these in varying head and polyp count. Items marked with " ***...
  15. Sean B

Henri

If you can't afford a generator but have access to running extension cords grab a fairly inexpensive Car power inverter and just make sure you fill up your car beforehand will allow you to run the very essential equipment
  16. Sean B

FS IM25 Lagoon with stand and some equipment

Sorry everyone very busy this week with a upcoming wedding this weekend. I will go in order of who's messages came first for those still interested after the weekend so just PM if you have questions or still want it after this weekend thank you.
  17. Sean B

FS IM25 Lagoon with stand and some equipment

IM25 lagoon tank with wood stand single door solid. Comes with stock return pump, eshopps nano skimmer, IM mini reactor, and a unused redsea diy lid kit. Tank does have minor scratches ran as nano reef no leaks. $150 no other equipment with this sale please don't ask everything is listed that it...
  18. Sean B

Sold 2 AI prime 16HD with 2 18in flex arm mounts $150

As title says 2 AI prime 16HD with original boxes both working order 2 18in flex mounts. 1 of the lenses got salt droplets on it and melted 2 little spots will need replacing cost $8 off AI website and that units fan is slightly louder than the other unit. All leds work without issue on both...
  19. Sean B

Zoa ID

Looks like Pink Krakatoa to me by this photo
Back