Search results

1. Reef2Sanity

My Story

Hello everyone, I’ve been here for a while (about 5 years I believe) watching and reading but never really introduced myself. I’m a nurse in worcester ma. father of 4 and have always loved the ocean for as long as I can remember. I always wanted a reef tank but I was intimidated and never...
  2. Reef2Sanity

Is there such thing as pretty aiptasia?

Hello everyone, So I have noticed something on my rock that I’m at a loss to ID. Almost looks like a little aiptasia with clear tentacles starting to grow however has neon green dots in center. I first noticed in a crater on my rock and now see it on a separate rock (not attached) and also...
  3. Reef2Sanity

Acro garden

I’m sure has been mentioned before but I cannot say enough good things about acro gardens and dong. Omg what an absolute wealth of knowledge with beautiful corals and fish everywhere, to coin a phrase he’s one of the good ones. I will steer as much business his way that I can, and would simply...
  4. Reef2Sanity

WTB Chaeto

Hello, does anyone have chaeto in Worcester area? I was using sea lettuce but just keeps sneaking into my display
  5. Reef2Sanity

Mofo corals

But with confidence, quick reply and put together custom pack for me to get started. Clean healthy corals with great polyp extension and color. I’ll definitely be going back ty Pablo
  6. Reef2Sanity

pH

Hi everyone, I'm new as in first reef tank though I've always wanted to go this route. I've read a lot about how you should never use any buffers to adjust pH, checked mine today and sits at 7.3. So my question is what next?, have not started fish or coral yet just live rock, sand, and stable...
Back