Search results

1. Chrisnnemo

Hi!

Welcome
  2. Chrisnnemo

Hello everyone

This website is good navigational wise too, if you hit the search button and type in say “tap water” I’m sure a bunch of older threads will pop up that you might get some insight from
  3. Chrisnnemo

Hello everyone

Got ya, I’m not knowledgeable on using tap water because I’ve always used ro water. I’ve never gone bigger than a 55gl display tank so at first I was buying it mixed with salt already at my lfs. When I found a rodi system on here for short $ I started mixing my own so I didn’t have to haul...
  4. Chrisnnemo

Hello everyone

I’m by no means an expert, very well could be tap water. I can tell you that if you do a few things right it really isn’t hard. I cant keep a beta fish alive but I’ve kept my sons two clownfish alive for 13 years now… go figure. What’s worked for me is 10% water changes every week and a good led...
  5. Chrisnnemo

Hello everyone

Hi hrez, welcome, plenty of brains to pick in here to get that bio cube on track
  6. Chrisnnemo

Too big of a cuc?

I wouldn’t sweat it to much, it’ll be fine. I think every tank has a different balance depending on a lot of factors especially how often one feeds. 1 for every gallon has always seemed like a lot to me, one cuc member for every 2gl seems better of a balance. I have about 6-12 blue legged...
  7. Chrisnnemo

Timelapse of snail laying eggs

That’s wild! At first I was thinking “why the h**l did he scribble on the glass, I can’t see a thing” lol had to watch it twice
  8. Chrisnnemo

Acclimation Help

Interesting, was not aware
  9. Chrisnnemo

Clown fish breeders

not sure how you tag people in here, the member Seapets is.
  10. Chrisnnemo

Auctions Anyone?

I don’t see auctions as much anymore. I do see on fb there’s a couple groups that I’m in where the member will sell a coral by selling 10 “spots”(each spot is usually 1/10 of the value of the coral), when all spots or numbers are sold the seller will pick a number using some app that randomly...
  11. Chrisnnemo

Free Reactor and Vectra Accessories

Pm’d
  12. Chrisnnemo

T5 bulbs

I was going to order 2 blue+, 1 coral+, 1 purple+, 48”. It’s what was recommended to me for a mixed reef over 5 years ago. live in Webster, currently doing work in Grafton. My schedule is pretty flexible though
  13. Chrisnnemo

WTB Aptasia eating File Fish or Nudibranch

I did the same thing as you, got impatient with the nudis and got a filefish. Eventually the aptasia disappeared and the file fish got stuck to wet side of my mp-10. Lol aptasia are back and the bottle of elimi-aiptas made by tropic Marin sold at petco does not work. I’ve squirted the same three...
  14. Chrisnnemo

T5 bulbs

Where’s t5 users ordering their bulbs from? Is bulk reef supply my best bet?
  15. Chrisnnemo

Gone Free Watermelon shrooms on rock.

Bump for nice color mushroom for free
  16. Chrisnnemo

Gone Free stuff clean out

Pm’d
  17. Chrisnnemo

Bubbling watermelon shroom

They’re pretty
  18. Chrisnnemo

Help! Nitrates…

I’d say you’re heading in the right direction with 10% (20gl) water change every week. Your nitrates are only going to go down from here so anything that is still alive at this point is most probably going to make it. You just did a 30% when you vacuumed out your 60 gl sump which is perfect. Id...
  19. Chrisnnemo

Tank move

Lol no… nothing cool here
Back